tirsdag den 16. oktober 2012

Popularity of TVXQ has risen

                                           U-Know                      Changmin

The band TVXQ has been on rank #1 on Hanteo weekly album charts with their newest album ''Catch me''. The album got quite popular, it shows on the chart.
I haven't heard from them in a long time, maybe its just because I haven't been so interested in their music. But I read an article about them and thought maybe I should try and listen more to their music now they are ranked high.

I have listened to two songs from the new album. The first I listened to was ''I Swear'' and the other was ''Catch Me''. I think you should hear them too so below you can get the chance to do so. Why I chose these two songs was because it was the only two I listened to and because I think its good to hear different kinds of songs from them. Where theres 1 song which is calm and another song with a bit more power.
Enjoy!


                                                               I Swear

                                                              Catch Me


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar